- 1 Puff pastry roll (fresh or frozen)
- 75 gr Margarina or butter
- 175 Gr of Chocvolate in cube
- 340 gr Milk
- 115 gr Lemon’Armonia
- 1 Vanilla pudding
- 1 Whipped cream
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Spread the puff pastry on the baking paper in a tart pan, prick the dough with a fork. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Mix the butter or margarine with 120 grams of chocolate in a small pan.
- Heat over medium heat until the chocolate has completely melted and the mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour the melted chocolate thus obtained into the bottom of the puff pastry.
- Mix the milk and Lemon’Armonia in a bowl, add the instant pudding and mix everything for about 2 minutes or until they are well mixed, proceed with the preparation of the pudding according to the instructions in the package.
- Pour everything into the puff pastry base and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until you are ready to serve it.
- Meanwhile, use the remaining chocolate cubes to create curls to use as a garnish.
- Cover the cake with chocolate curls just before serving, you can also cover it with whipped cream if you like it