Bigoli al Frida’s Arancello
Chef : Stefano N. Padova- Italia
Preparation Time : 5 Min.
Cooking time : 15 Min.
Portion : 4
- Fresh Bigoli 500 gr. In the picture are Bigoli homemade, if you make them at home add some liqueur even inside the dough
- Orange peels (In the recipe in the picture we used the ones just removed from the infusion in alcohol to make Frida’s Arancello)
- Olio Extra Vergine
- Cream for cooking 200 ML
- 30 ML of Frida’s Arancello or Frida’s Limoncello
- In a large enough pot bring the right amount of water to boil to cook 500 Grams of Bigoli or other pasta you like.
- Lightly salt the water
- Cook the bigoli or other pasta you like
- Put the orange peels with the extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the Frida’s Arancello or Frida’s Limoncello liqueur and let it evaporate for 2 minutes
- Add the cream and mix everything
- Than mix with the pasta
- If the pasta is too sweet for you just add some Salt