Tortino ai frutti di Bosco
Chef :Elica C. Padova
Preparation time : 30 Min.
Cooking time : 20 Min.
- Fresh Rool or frozen puff pastry
- 340 gr Milk
- 115 gr Lemon’Armonia
- 1 Vanilla pudding
- 1 Tea spoon of lemon juice
- 680 gr Fresh Berrie or other fruits you like
- 1 Whipped cream Panna montata
Heat the oven to 200 ° C.
Roll out the puff pastry into a cake pan covering the bottom with baking paper, prick the puff pastry with a fork and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and leave it cool.
- Mix the milk and Lemon’Armonia in a bowl, add the pudding bag.
Mix everything with until they are well mixed,
Prepare as the instructions the pudding bag.
Pour everything into the pastry and let it cool.
Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until you are ready to serve it.
Mix the lemon juice and berries and pour them over the pudding.
Decorate with whipped cream just before serving.